Oh girl; congratulations! You are finally getting an official certificate for your eternal love life. You are getting engaged! Goosebumps and bowed necks and pinkish blush and golden glazing smile and the pit in your stomach with flying butterflies… so much excitement!
Please tell me that all these reasons of happiness and confusion and thrill is not making you forget the most vital mania of this onetime event of your life à Unique Engagement Rings Designs! Look; I am telling you, it has to be the classiest and sexiest. You have to make this ring super special and it must look one in a million. Well, all the more reason to opt for the glamorous vintage inspirations right from your gram’s epoch.
Unique Engagement Rings Designs
Vintage is the utterance belonging from the past; from the time back when your ancestors gave you different cultures and traditions. Deciding that one ring from the millions will require you to know all about the different eras when Unique Engagement Rings Designs emerged (and made lovers like you get engaged loosing no other second… Wink!)
- Georgian Era | 1830s – The designs are best example of luxury and imperialism that will make your man The King as he goes on flaunting this Unique Engagement Rings Designs. Old mine cutting of diamonds is the specialty of this engagement jewelry inspiration. This one is oldest after all and so classiest of all times. And the closed beneath setting is yet another feature that make the look of the ring more heavy and precious.
- Victorian Era | 1900s – While the Georgian traditions were busy emphasizing the luxury; Victoria was thinking of making the 1900s romantic. The coronation of Queen Victoria was the time of this era that romantically fascinated the undeniable folklore and became a reason to evolve the Unique Engagement Rings Designs.
- Edwardian Era | 1920s – The netted designs is the thing that makes this Unique Engagement Rings Designs worth a try. These rings are light looking and airy with delicate detailing all over it that suits your low budget. Less carats and regal idea to make your engagement ring reliving forever. Lace work on this old-yet-gold ring idea is perfect for that love-in-the-air detailed with intricate artwork.
- Art Deco | 1935s – This was the time when platinum came into eyes and made its place among one of the most precious metal in jewelry and ornaments. Classy is when these futuristic designs with an amazing idea of geometric motifs contributing to the mannish detailing using diamonds and motifs. A perfect Unique Engagement Rings Designs gifts for your gonna-be hubby, isn’t it?
- Mid-Century | 1965s – And trust me; art deco era was the time that inspired the mid-century to further create the yet another Unique Engagement Rings Designs. These rings were special because of the cute feminine artwork and diamond setting with romantic detailing. This was the period when glitz and glam was dominant over heavy detailing and simpler jewel blueprint became the new fashion heartbeat.
Apart from the progressing eras and different developing periods of ornamental artwork what makes every detail of the ring appear unique is yet another matchless permutation and combination of setting of diamonds and motifs.
The Cluster Setting
Almost all the eras flaunted the cluster setting and became renowned at their times. Though, different types of stones including the ruby and sapphire and what not were the changes in the people’s choice.
The Bezel Setting
Middle century was the era where this amazing setting was born and loved by the couples to inspire their Unique Engagement Rings Designs. Though, it doesn’t mean that the Victorians and the art deco eras missed out these amazing traditional touches in their finger ornaments.
When you don’t want to spend much on the diamonds but still want your Unique Engagement Rings Designs to look exclusively vintage; then why not try the stunning and forever-yes-worthy buttercup styles.
The Four Pongs Approach
The central portion of the ring secured with beautiful and strong arrangement of four pongs elaborated with the classy detailing on either side. And so the reason to more of the elegance and romance; worth a try for Unique Engagement Rings Designs.
It’s your engagement and how special you make it is all upto you. Making best catering arrangements and best decoration of the venue isn’t going to make him feel loved and romantic. But you and only you could make him feel like falling all over again and so does that one Unique Engagement Rings Designs that you choose for him.